Publishing Outlook 2

October 21, 2010 at 9:09 pm (Uncategorized)

The first publisher I had said that they would like to publish my book. I was extremely excited and ready for that to happen, but when I looked at the contract I knew that it wouldn’t happen for me at this time. They wanted me to pay a rather large amount of money (large for me anyway) and I just don’t have that kind of money to dish out. So I have respectfully declined the offer and am looking at new avenues for the publishing of my book. I have submitted my book to another publisher who I have heard great things about from friends of friends who have gotten published through them so I am going to give it a shot myself. I will hear from them on whether or not they want to review my book in about six or seven days. I will keep posting as the news comes but for now it is another waiting period. I know that I will be published when the time is right so I am going to wait patiently and keep on praying. 😀

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: